If you are flying to Auckland, New Zealand, then you will want a place to stay when you get here. If you are looking for a place to stay prior to boarding a flight, or before you seek accommodation, I recommend Proximity Apartments in Manukau City for several reasons:
1. You get a fully-furnished modern apartment for around $100/night - good for two people
2. There is plenty of after-hours parking around the building
3. You have an easy commute from the airport - its about 15 mins away, and its fairly close to the railway into the city
4. It adjoins the Westfield mall at Manukau City
5. The apartments have an after-hours service so you can check in late, or leave early.
6. There are a variety of restaurants and shops in the mall and in the vicinity. There are several nice restaurant/bars, or even a Wendy's and McDonalds outside of the mall.
For further information refer to this site.
NZ Property Guide Philippine Real Estate Guide Japan Foreclosed Guide